With flash
With no flash
Yep Yep
At last, my Nike ID arrived a few days ago. This will be my very first pair of Nike IDs, and thank the lord it happens to be my MOST WANTED colorway, All black leather upper, white midsole, and black outsole. Simple, easy, and dope.
I've always wanted a clean, simple looking pair of shoes, the only shoe model I can find is Dunks, Air Force 1, and maybe Visvim shoe models, but then the Visvims are too damn expensive; I had to once settle with this pair, which is NOT CHEAP AT ALL:

The legendary Nike x Stussy snake skin dunk hi plus b
However, I personally really do prefer low tops.
Now that I've got both, I can't be happier, especially the Nike ID was only priced at $100($116 w/ tax and shipping).
The quality was superb, I love the lining inside, though I'd wish they were lined with leather like the Stussy's, but I'll settle with synthetic leather meshes.
Overall, this pair had been my best buy so far; I recommend you guys strongly, to go design right now and create that special pairs of yours!
Have fun!
Here are some pictures of me wearing my IDs and Stussy's, no I'm not showing off, just throwing some pictures...
Gotta love that tan/purple laces, they just match the shoes so damn well.
Wearing: Neighborhood Jacket and Jeans, and Stussy x Nike dunk hi.
NBHD jeans and Dunk ID, I can go black on black on black all day.
Alright that's it folks! Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment